Top five ideas to make your trade show booth brilliant.
You have a table at an upcoming conference…. here’s how you can maximize that opportunity!
Tradeshow season is upon us! Do you have a conference coming up or a tradeshow and don’t know where to start to design a successful booth? We can help! Here’s our top five list of ideas to make your booth brilliant.
- Something high - go for a retractable banner that stands upright 80” or more to keep your booth visible from a distance.
- Be obvious with your brand — use a vinyl table runner with its high definition colours to display your brand in the centre and most visible area of your booth.
- Create interesting levels of viewing. Lay material flat on your table — like flyers or trifold brochures. Supplement these with a perpendicular — or upright tabletop display. We like a custom made acrylic ‘connect with us’ social media display. Classy and effective.
- Create a little buzz with a cool giveaway. It always surprises me how many people like to grab branded pens — these are cheap and cheerful and have loads of potential for brand recall with your audience. Another idea is to look local. We found a local supplier for little packages of candy — we put a label on it “Expect some sweet signage” with our contact info. I cannot keep these little gems on the table. They always get snatched up. They are a little more expensive at $3 per bag, but if you can stomach the cost, the buzz they create is worth it.
- Create a fun enter to win contest — make something that connects back to your business that has high perceived value. Invite attendees to ‘enter to win’ by dropping their business card in a jar or filling out a ballot. Its a fun way to engage the attendees, and you get the takeaway benefit of adding new contacts to your network.
If you have a tradeshow or a conference coming up and would like to brainstorm ideas to make your booth brilliant, we would be happy to help, just give us a ring.
Looking for custom sign or graphics option?